ServiceIn House Service Department
Jarrell Contracting offers a full spectrum of mechanical services for commercial, industrial, institutional and government projects of any size nationwide. In all aspects of our company, we hold ourselves to the highest standards to give our customers the highest quality customer care and services.
100+ Service Vehicles
Over 650 Service Contracts
Remote Monitoring of over 250 Buildings
In-House Start Up
NEBB Certified In-House Testing & Balancing
We service all HVAC systems, new and old. Proper regular maintenance on your HVAC system will keep it running through the cold, icy winters and the sweltering summers without any surprise breakdowns. See the benefits of regularly maintaining your systems below.
What We Do
- Reduce System Inefficiencies
- The simple fact is that your HVAC system uses less fuel after it has been serviced than it did before. Regular maintenance means lower energy bills and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Eliminate Unplanned Downtime
- A broken HVAC system can mean a loss of productivity for your company and repairs can be expensive. Eliminating breakdowns can be a huge savings for your company.
Benefits of Planned Service
- Increases the Lifespan of the Equipment
- Mechanical equipment runs best when it is regularly serviced. Cleaning and maintaining your mechanical parts will add years to the life of your HVAC systems.
- Eliminates Higher Cost, Reactive Repairs
- Emergency repairs are usually small problems that went unnoticed and snowballed into a big emergency service that is much more expensive than small ones and decrease the lifespan of your system.
- Enhanced Safety and Peace of Mind
- Broken equipment can release carbon monoxide gas that is extremely dangerous to any occupants in the building or a short circuit in the electrical system to lead to a fire. When your system is serviced, we check for frayed wires or anything that might pose a hazard and become a larger and more dangerous problem.
- Better Protects Your Warranty
- Most companies insist on proof of annual service contracts for their equipment if a claim is filed under the warranty. All maintenance performed follows any warranty guideline so your equipment will remain under any applicable warranties.