Coupling our Energy Monitoring Service with Jarrell’s 24/7 service department provides building owners/managers/tenants the ultimate peace of mind. If there is a problem, Jarrell will know about it and dispatch a field service technician to take care of the problem before it turns into something worse.
Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Our 24-hour Response Team helps minimize downtime and other problems by providing service as soon as issues arise - often dispatching a service technician before clients even notice there is an issue.
- Our GEMS Team uses the 24/7 monitoring to identify any issues that may arise in a building’s automation system.
- Our EMS (Energy Monitoring Service) monitors energy consumption and alarms so technicians are dispatched quickly if there is any kind of equipment failure or problem.
- With our EMS, you don’t have to worry about walking into your building and discovering an outage or burst pipe; our technicians will already be fixing the issue.
Proactive Maintenance and Software Management
We help our customers by keeping their Building Automation Systems backed up and up-to-date. The Internet of Things is a useful way to make many aspects of our lives easier and more efficient, but as with any device that connects to the outside world via the internet, these devices can be open to outside threats.
- We keep relevant devices up-to-date with security patches at all times to limit vulnerability from outside sources.
- We manage the software to ensure that it’s running on the most current version - so your system will run smoothly and efficiently.
Utility Metering and Customized Tenant Billing
Our automated utility metering allows our clients to achieve greater control over energy by identifying each tenant’s energy usage while still factoring in vacant and unoccupied spaces. The system generates monthly reports that can be customized to fit any tenant usage agreement while still allowing for tenant override.
- Streamlines the billing process and invoices tenants more accurately and efficiently.
- Provides tenants greater satisfaction as they know they are not paying for their neighbor’s utilities.
- Encourages tenants to conserve energy and become more efficient by aligning costs to actual usage.
- Offers customers an online interface to request after-hour occupancy.
Operator Support and Training
Our Monitoring Support Team provides one-on-one phone support and in-house training to building end-users and maintenance engineers. You can rely on Jarrell to be with you every step of the way.
- We ensure that after an installation, your employees are thoroughly trained in the proper and safe operation of all of the equipment and comfortable with how to use it.
- We employ an experienced and knowledgeable support team that can answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.