Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Our 24-hour Response Team helps minimize downtime and other problems by providing service as soon as issues arises - often dispatching a service technician before clients even notice there is an issue.
- Our GEMS Team uses the 24/7 monitoring to identify any issues that may arise in a building’s automation system.
- Our EMS (Energy Monitoring Service) monitors energy consumption and alarms so technicians are dispatched quickly if there is any kind of equipment failure or problem.
- With our EMS, you don’t have to worry about walking into your building and discovering an outage or burst pipe; our technicians will already be fixing the issue.
Proactive Maintenance and Software Management
We help our customers by keeping their Building Automation Systems backed up and up-to-date. The Internet of Things is a useful way to make many aspects of our lives easier and more efficient, but as with any device that connects to the outside world via the internet, these devices can be open to outside threats.
- We keep relevant devices up to date with security patches at all times to limit vulnerability from outside sources.
- We manage the software to ensure that it’s running on the most current version - so your system will run smoothly and efficiently.