When we talk about having it All Under One Roof at Jarrell Mechanical, we're referring to more than just our talent and experience. In fact, our investment in our sheet metal and pipe fabrication shops allows us to achieve a number of benefits for our customers.
Keeps Critical Path
Clearer on Jobsite
Eliminates Laydown Yards
& Double Handling of Material
Sheet Metal Shop
Our 21,500 square foot shop is located in Earth City, Missouri.
- 1 overhead crane for the coil line
- 2 welding stations and 3 fabrication/assembly stations
- Vicon dual plasma burn table
- Spiral machine with 20 different even diameter sizes
- Indoor area for prefab
- 26 ga to 18 ga available in coils, other materials available in sheets
- A variety of sheet metals available on the coil line including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and 16 ga black iron for grease duct
In-House Fabrication = Reduced Field Hours
Jarrell's in-house fabrication capabilities and expertise allow us to significantly reduce the number of field hours required to complete a job…allowing us to excel at the key success factors most general contractors look for in a mechanical contractor.
Pipe Fabrication Shop
Located in Berkeley, Missouri, our state of the art, 6,000 square foot piping and plumbing prefabrication facility is staffed by a highly experienced and skillful workforce.