Energy Efficiency Strategy
As a primary goal of this installation, the Jarrell GEMs team developed an energy efficient controls solution that would optimize CityPlace One's energy use. The strategies employed to achieve this included:
- Influencing time of day scheduling with optimal start/stop.
- Resetting the Air-Handling Unit (AHU) discharge air temperature.
- Resetting the AHU duct static pressure.
- CO2-based demand control outside air ventilation.
- Occupied/unoccupied temperature setback.
Our WorkSuccess Stories from St. Louis and Beyond