Built in 1904, this historic building is located at the previous St. Luke's Hospital. Delmar Divine required extensive planning and adaptation to accommodate for the creation of apartments as well as other mixed-use spaces.
The Jarrell team worked through the necessary planning, design and implementation of the following systems during the rehabilitation of this property:
- 150 Daikin Residential Split Systems
- 3 Daikin Roof Top Units (RTU's)
- 8 Daikin Mini Split Systems
- 177 Automatic Dampers for Exhaust Systems
- 120 Electric Variable Air Volume (VAV) Reheat Systems
- Building Automation System Controls