"The Roberts Tower is an amazing project to watch from the ground up. It was in design for two years before they broke ground. It is a great feeling to be a part of the first residential high rise to be constructed in St. Louis in 20 years."
- Jim Stine
Jarrell Project Manager
Jarrell supports and participates in many LEED® projects with the intent to promote overall awareness of sustainability practices. We currently employ three LEED® Accredited Professionals whose combined experience and knowledge have played a critical role for our customers when obtaining credits to qualify projects for LEED® certification. Our HVAC systems have a significant impact on approximately 8 of the 32 credits in LEED® – NC 2009 and our plumbing and control systems add other credits.
- Energy retrofit
- LEED® projects
- Balancing NEBB/TABB
Contact us to see how our HVAC, plumbing and controls design can meet LEED® with minimal changes in cost to the overall project.
Completed LEED® Certified Projects:
- The Roberts Companies Office – LEED® Gold
- The Security Building – LEED® Silver
- The Kinloch Building – LEED® Gold
- The Roberts Companies Marketing Center – LEED® Certified
- Federal Law Enforcement Dormitory South Carolina – LEED® Silver
- Round Rock AFRC Texas – LEED® Gold
- Fort Allen AFRC Puerto Rico – LEED® Gold
Pending LEED® Projects:
- The Laurel Appartments and Hotel
- The St. Louis Art Museum addition
- Local 36 Training Center
- Four Armed Forces Reserve Centers and Military Facilities