"The Roberts Tower and St. Louis Tower were amazing projects to be involved in from the ground up. It was in design for two years before they broke ground. It is a great feeling to be a part of the first residential high rise to be constructed in St. Louis in 20 years."
- Jim Stine
Jarrell supports and participates in many LEED® projects with the intent to promote overall awareness of sustainability practices. We currently employ three LEED® Accredited Professionals whose combined experience and knowledge have played a critical role for our customers when obtaining credits to qualify projects for LEED® certification. Our HVAC systems have a significant impact on approximately 8 of the 32 credits in LEED® – NC 2009 and our plumbing and control systems add other credits.
- Energy retrofit
- LEED® projects
- Balancing NEBB/TABB
Contact us to see how our HVAC, plumbing and controls design can meet LEED® with minimal changes in cost to the overall project.
Completed LEED® Certified Projects:
- The Roberts Companies Office – LEED® Gold
- The Security Building – LEED® Silver
- The Kinloch Building – LEED® Gold
- The Roberts Companies Marketing Center – LEED® Certified
- Federal Law Enforcement Dormitory South Carolina – LEED® Silver
- Round Rock AFRC Texas – LEED® Gold
- Fort Allen AFRC Puerto Rico – LEED® Gold
- The Laurel Apartments (Embassy Suits St. Louis Downtown) - LEED® Silver
- St. Louis Art Museum Addition - LEED® Gold
- Tinker Multi-Aircraft Hanger Oklahoma - LEED® Silver
- West Oklahoma City AFRC - LEED® Gold